Friday, February 24, 2012

Youngest Valentine Holder

I know Valentine's Day is over

but is cute and makes me laugh.

Youngest made this at school to hold

all his valentines.

Sorry it is on it's side

So let me explain what is going on here.

The four hearts on the side represent the four Houses of Hogworths. Yup. Harry Potter.
There is a black ninga on the bottom cause of course you need a ninga to fight off unwanted valentines right?
On the right side (or top of this picture) is a yellow lego block.
On the left (or bottom) is a M and a backwards L (don't know why the L is backwards)
for Mario & Luigi.
In the center is a H for Hogworths.
And here is the part that makes me smile the most.
It says "Can't catch me".
The first thing thought was like in the Gingerbread Man
"You can't catch me cause I'm the Gingerbread Man"
Maybe Youngest was the Ninga Man running away from all those little girls and their vanlentines!


No comments:

Post a Comment