Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Would Like To Introduce You To....


I would like to introduce you to  

Grandma, Grandpa and Baby Bear.




Here is Grandma.



She is pretty, delicate and needs to be handled with care.

I love her.

I got her at a flea market. She was a little pricey but when
I picked her up to check the marking on her bottom,  wink
the dealer dropped the price considerably without me asking.
A little birdie told me that if I didn't take it she would.
SOLD! To me. Sorry birdie.
I am so glad Grandma came home to live with me. 

When I first brought her home she didn't have a name but soon we started
calling her Grandma because the kids needed a little reminder that this was no regular dish and
I wanted them to be careful with it.  So I told them to treat the platter as if it were Grandma.
The name just stuck.


This is Grandpa. 


Grandpa is an old Pampered Chef glazed stone.

He likes to go grilling with Hubby, A LOT.
He is stronger, heavy and thicker then Grandma. No offense to the real Grandpa.
He goes to the grill, the oven, the table, and then the dishwasher with ease.

I love him too.


 This is Baby Bear

and he is just right!

He is smaller but just as strong as Grandpa.
He is prefect and goes in the dishwasher too.
I originally got him for his size and he had the look of ironstone.

I love him also.



 
Oh and just so you know

Grandma is a bath lady!
No dishwasher for her.
With a little bit of Dawn bubbles she is like a new lady.

And the kids really hate it when you tell them
that it's time to give Grandma her bath.
giggle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment