Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Commericals

Ok.  The party is over.

So let's talk about the commericals.

 Any favorites?


I loved the M & M party one.
Still makes me laugh.

I loved the Doritos Man's Best Friend one
but after watching it a couple times on the computer to show the kids
it's not as funny as the first time.

I loved the Doritos Bird of Prey one.
I didn't see it Sunday night but viewed it on the computer.
Loved it.
Plus, Youngest thinks he is a bird too sometimes.

Liked the Happy Grad from Chevy
Looks like something that could happen to us in our near future.

Honorable mention goes to the commerical with Jay Leno in the elevator with Madonna.

Hope you enjoyed them.

As for the game....
we talked so much with our friends
that we hardly noticed there was a game on.
We would try to be quiet for the commericals
but to be honest
if they didn't grab our attention right away
then we talked through them too.

I tried to load the commerical up for your viewing pleasure
but was having problems with our computer.
They are all over the internet so
check them out if you want.






No comments:

Post a Comment