Friday, September 7, 2012

Mason Jars


It's no secret that I love mason jars.
Some of those jars can be pretty dirty and sometimes
it seems that you will never get them cleaned.
So here are some things I do to help.




If after cleaning the jar and it seems cloudy,
soak inside or outside of jar in vinegar, depending on where it's cloudy.



If you still have some cloudiness or rust, like around the rim...


Then, I use a "magic eraser" to do the final cleaning.
Magic eraser does wonders for this.
It's non-abrasive and the edge of the eraser can
get in the nooks of the rim.
Wiping the rust and whatever right away.



P.S.  I cut my magic erasers in thirds.
This makes the box last longer.



Also,  I changed some settings on the comments, so give it another try if you want to comment. Now, you shouldn't have to sign in as "member to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment